Insane-metal-angelInsane-metal-angel

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

No plot line, not funny....

Just like the real Garfield character!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Amazing.

Every newbie to the site should be required to watch this so they know hot to not make a stupid review.

WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

Pretty good, pretty good....

I loved it but I will admit it isn't as good as a few others. Some of the humor is missing.

I have to state though (nerdy video game rant :P) that I believe when Metal Gear Solid said: "War has Changed" it meant the way in which is conducted. In Fallout: "War Never Changes" it refers to the fact that no matter what war kills and the reasons behind each war are generally the same.

Other than that, very good episode.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Great little game!

Fun & interesting! I love that show and you made a very great 8-bit game out of it, bit short though. Since I can't really think of a great constructive review I'll share with you the moment I became a brony. It started with seeing a whole bunch of .jpeg and .gif images from the show and I was basically like, "what is this faggot crap?" I guessed by what the content of the images that it has to be something dealing with My little Ponies but I thought it looked too new. I looked up "My Little Pony new series" and then before I knew it I had watched all 26 episodes! Just like that I was a brony.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Truly amazing.

Great details. Loved how each song was to that character and when I heard Link's song when you were almost out of time... memories. Just one thing, could someone please message me and tell me how to save on this thing!

Primary Primary

No, Roy! Why!!

Great game. Didn't review until the game was beaten. Whoo, man! That was definitely a challenge on some of those levels really, felt near impossible at some points. In fact I thought about deducting stars off my review in the end but in the end it was the challenge the levels brought that kept me playing, even if I got frustrated. Good game, good design, challenging challenges, defintely one of my favorites!

(small ending spoiler)
One thing though, if we are going to be in the void itself in the next game it seems that there should definately be more challenging bosses because if we enter this whole now world of ink blackness I feel that there would definately monsters stronger than the overlord. Once again great game!

Puppet Master Puppet Master

My little homey Blade!

Always loved these movies. its great to see Blade (and pinhead I suppose) on Newgrounds.

the unown us flag the unown us flag

really good.

Is that a painting? I suck at painting, I can't even paint a stick person! Drawing is my definite art profession but hand me a paintbrush and I'm stumped.

mewfour4 responds:

yes its a real painting :)

this took me about 1hr to make :)